LARGE HOUSE.... An end of terrace house with a large garden and driveway. The property comprises 4 double bedrooms, spacious through lounge, conservatory, large modern kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to the agent)
- Holding Deposit 1 weeks rent
- Deposit 5 weeks rent
During the tenancy (payable to the agent)
- Payment of £50 per agreed variation if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
- Payment of £15 per hour for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices as well as the actual cost of replacing and lost keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities i.e. gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Empire Homes is a member of Client Money Protect (CMP) and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agents website or by contacting the agent directly.
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.