Rent Guarantee & Legal Cover
Even the best tenants fall on hard times. In fact, most rent defaults are due to an inability to pay when circumstances change, rather than a refusal. Reasons can include unavoidable things like loss of a job, relationship breakdown, or long-term sickness. While you may be sympathetic, you still need the money to pay your mortgage.
We offer this insurance free of charge for the first 12 months on our Full Management package only @ 12% inc vat.
What is Rent Guarantee?
Rent Guarantee is designed to protect your investment by ensuring the rent is paid even if your tenant goes into arrears. With our worry-free claims process you can hand your problems to our experts for full peace of mind.
Blinc Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee Insurance PLUS (Nil Excess)
- No excess. Meaning you’re fully protected as soon as a tenant defaults
- Per property or Per tenancy option
- Per property also supports for existing tenancies
- Period of Cover 6 and 12 months policies (flexible options available)
- Rent Protection of 12 months’ rent or a maximum of £20,000 per property, should the tenant refuse or is unable to pay the rent rightly owed.
- Legal expenses cover up to £50,000, covering eviction costs, tenancy property damage and rent recovery.
Empire Residential Lettings Ltd Trading as Empire Homes is licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme and a part of NALS Client Money Protection Redress Scheme. We are also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.